Realise Your Dream Of Having A Baby With IVF Treatment In India
It is not true that just waiting it out will put an end to infertility. Like other clinical situations, there is treatment available for those experiencing infertility. At the least half of couples undergoing process of infertility treatment will conceive, and technology which includes in vitro fertilization have introduced about many pregnancies. Over 3 million babies had been born worldwide due of this technique.
Types of Infertility treatment in India
Infertility treatment is based on the cause of your infertility. It may range from medicines to implanting an embryo through assisted reproductive technology (ART) which uses distinctive technologies to help a couple get pregnant. Some options include:
• Intrauterine Insemination (IUI). This procedure inserts healthy sperm into the women’s uterus around the time of ovulation. It uses a long, slim tube to insert the sperm. It could be completed within the doctor’s workplace.
• In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). This is more expensive and complicated than IUI. It requires for stimulating the ovaries with hormones and removing eggs from the women.
• Third party-assisted ART. This is when another individual helps a couple to get pregnant, by donating eggs, sperms or embryos. They can also serve as a surrogate or gestational service. This means any other person becomes carrier of the child for you.
India A Go To destination for IVF
India is the most sought after destination in the world for infertility treatment. Following are some of the reasons why India is most preferred place for Infertility treatment worldwide :
- India’s technologically is very advanced in infertility Treatment.
- India has Low-cost treatment options compared to Western countries.
- IVF centers in India has state-of-the-art technology in all its IVF centers in India, which costs a lot in western advanced countries
- Best infertility specialists in India who are just as skilled as the doctors in first world countries. The country offers much successful infertility treatment in India patient story due to advanced facilities which are at par with the rest of the world to make every patient’s stay relaxed.
- IVF centers in India treat all types of infertility disorders to help childless patients gain the chance to get pregnant creating countless successful infertility treatment in India patient story.
Dr Veena Bhat in India helps conceiving patient’s successfully
Dr Veena Bhat is one of the best infertility experts in India at Artemis hospital of successful surgical procedures and her knowledge lies inside the field of obstetrics gynaecology. Top gynaecologist in India has achieved several recognitions such as obstetrics gynaecology. Dr. Veena Bhat has over 42 years of experience and is one of the most experienced gynecologist and obstetrician in Gurgaon. As leaders in the field of infertility, she offers the most advanced treatments available in a warm, friendly atmosphere. Because top gynaecologist in India understands that each of her couples is facing their own unique issues and challenges, she strives to provide compassionate care that is customized to their needs and goals. Patients of best infertility specialists in India can expect to receive the highest quality infertility treatment from his caring professionals. Top gynaecologist in India is committed to uphold his ethical policy of not doing any sort of donor program as infertility treatment. Her areas of interest are adolescent gynecology, menopausal health, management of high risk pregnancy cases and infertility treatment.
How to get in touch with best infertility specialists in India Dr Veena Bhat
When you are planning to come to India for your IVF treatment we, Indian Med Guru Consultant can help you make your medical travel easy and hassle free. Indian Med Guru Consultant is among prominent companies in India that have association with top Gynaecologist in India so appointment with Dr Veena Bhat will be easy and hassle free. The company’s mission is to provide a one-stop solution to healthcare & alternative treatments in India with the most effective and positive outcomes and the entire journey served with utmost hospitality.